Are you interested in gaining experience as a museum professional? Are you a dedicated and self-motivated college student or emerging professional? Look no further than an MOWT internship!
Internship program benefits include:
- Ability to receive university credit
- Opportunity to see what happens behind the scenes at a Museum
- Experience working in a professional environment
- Resume building opportunities
- Education Program Facilitator
- Exhibits Researcher and Sign Writer
- Graphic Designer
- Collections Assistant
- Student Rotating Gallery Curator (seasonal)
Send a cover letter, resume, 3 letters of recommendation, and samples of relevant work to email@example.com. Priority deadlines usually occur one month before the beginning of the semester. Museum interns can also work to help with researching artifacts for exhibits.